Things to Do
The Barossa Country Cottages are a few minutes’ drive from numerous wineries, restaurants, cafés and tearooms. Many other famous wineries are only 15-30 minutes drive away.
Other attractions within easy driving distance are:
- The Gawler and Tanunda Golf Clubs.
- The Whispering Wall at Cockatoo Valley.
- Sandy Creek and Kaiser Stuhl Conservation Parks, Para Wirra National Park, the Old Barossa Goldfields Trail and the Heysen Trail at Mt Crawford Forest - for picnics and walks.
- Arts, crafts and antique shops throughout the Valley.
- Music, cultural and arts festivals and events in the Valley.
- The Rose Garden at Chateau Barrosa in Lyndoch.
- The Birdwood National Motor Museum and the Toy Factory at Gumeracha.
- Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills.
- The Clare Valley and the Mid North.
We can help with:
- Arranging coach or chauffeured winery tours of the Barossa (full or half day tours).
- Transfers to or from Adelaide City or Adelaide airport.
- Tourist maps and information.
- Dinner reservations at Barossa Restaurants.
- Prepaid vouchers which make an unusual and exciting gift.
- Specials and packages.
- We will do our best to assist with any other specific requests.