Our Geranium Cottage:
This has a queen size bedroom, a twin bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge. It can accommodate up to six people.
The Cottage is Equiped with:
- A lounge room and dining area.
- A fully equipped kitchen.
- A bathroom with separate vanity area and separate toilet.
- Bed linen, extra blankets, bath towels, spa towels and robes.
- Electric blankets, hair dryer.
- An automatic washing machine, steam iron and ironing board and washing line outside your back door.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioned comfort.
- Ceiling fans.
- Colour TV, DVD player, CD player and a selection of easy listening music CD’s, books, and magazines, for relaxation and rainy days. DVD’s, board games and jigsaw puzzles available from the office.
- A porta-cot and high chair are available.
- A front verandah with outdoor table and chairs overlooking a pleasant shaded garden.
- Two Compendiums in your TV cabinet crammed with information on where to go and what to do and see in the Barossa valley and sample menus from the many first class restaurants in the area.
- Generous provisions for hearty self prepared cooked breakfasts including local fresh farm eggs, bacon, hash browns and tomatoes.
- Fruit juice, fresh bread, milk, cereals and locally made jams and a selection of teas and coffees.
- Complementary Local port, chocolates, nibbles and bowl of fresh fruit on arrival.
- Soothe yourself in our large 6 person relaxing spa in its own private spa room.
- Cook your breakfast on the gas barbecue in a covered outdoor entertainment area.
- Sit on your verandah enjoying a glass of the local produce and listen to the birds.